1300 051 189

I have a block of land that I want to develop. When do I approach Bartley Burns?

Our Town Planners can be contacted for advice on land use and the potential for development on your land, either when you own the land or during your due diligence period. Once preliminary advice is given, our planners will generally refer you to land surveyors, draftsman/architects and or other required consultants to get the application process moving.


Get in Touch