1300 051 189

What services do your town planners offer?

Our Town Planners offer a range of services to assist with your development needs. They include;

Preliminary Planning Assessment – advice on your development possibilities in relation to the land/building use.

Reconfiguration of Lots (Subdivision) – Our Town Planners will work with you to advise the possibly of reconfiguring your land and to then submit an application to the Local Authority on your behalf. As part of the process, we will recommend other required consultants, and advise on the next stage in the process.

Material Change of Use (MCU) – Submission of a report to the Local Authority to support your development. Our planners will work hard to fight for your proposal, but also give realistic advice on the potential of Council approving your request before submission.

Public Notification – for those applications which trigger the need for public notification, our planners will assist you through the Public Notification process including arranging signs on your development site and advertising through the required medium.

Generally in Accordance (GIA) and Permissible Change Applications – Our planners can lodge these applications on your behalf. These may be required when an existing and valid MCU requires amendments. Our planners can lodge these applications even if another Town Planner worked on the original application.

Compensation – Land owners impacted upon by resumptions of land for infrastructure provision are entitled to compensation. Our Town Planners have experience in the preparation of reports to establish the development potential, and therefore inherent land value of a site proposed for resumption. These reports are then used to justify claims of higher compensation when negotiations are undertaken.

Get in Touch